Joined: 30 June 2004
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 04 October 2016 at 10:53
Hi All. I have had the following e-mail from Stone:
I have pencilled in a joint 505 and Hornet Open meeting on 3rd and 4th June 2017, the same time as last year.
This will give a problem with Carsington again (if asked back) as it runs on the Bank Holiday before. Last year we ended up canelling Carsington as most people decided to go to Stone. Can you please let me know your thoughts.
|Forum Jump||Forum Permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum