RYA National Hornet Association Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dinghy Show at Ally Pally 2018

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikethelark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dinghy Show at Ally Pally 2018
    Posted: 03 February 2018 at 13:50

Hi Everybody, it's that time of year again.

28 Days from now we will be exhibiting the Hornet at the Dinghy Show at Ally Pally. Volunteers needed for both days, get a free ticket as a reward.

We will be on stand F30 in the West Hall, surrounded by Comets, Lightnings and Tideway Dinghies. As a special treat, we will be making a stage presentation in the Great Hall on Sunday afternoon. This is a new feature for the show, and I will definitely need some help and advice!

Please come along and support us. We will be showing the 'developed' version of Sam Woolner's '50 Shades' built by SP Boats, so it will be fun to try and spot the changes. It will also be eligible for the 'Concours d'elegeance' award that John Shelton's boat won a few years ago, so get polishing Sam!

Committee members note the meeting arranged for the Saturday afternoon.

Volunteers please contact me ASAP, p.m. me, or email (mike [email protected]) or call on 07761-413983

Mike O
mikethelark View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikethelark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2018 at 17:49
Wrist bands and passes going out this week. The lucky recipients are Peter Willans, Jo Powell, Dean and Adam Saxton, Sam Woolner, and Steve Harrison. If anybody else can provide us with a few hours, I can have my arm twisted for a ticket. See you all soon!
Mike O
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic